Times are a little rough out there at the moment. Almost everyone is wanting to make some extra cash with the digital devices they own such as smart phones, androids and iPads.
You won’t get rich overnight, but you will earn some real money to line your pockets, and if you are careful, will not get scammed in the process.
There are dozens of apps to choose from, and the recommendations here have stayed away from mentioning the sites which seem to be attracting unfavourable attention.
The apps work in different ways, and offer various forms of payments, such as cash, redeemable points, gift cards etc. There are some apps that will pay you just to take surveys. They are really worth looking at.
Twelve of the best survey sites that pay you.
- Survey on the Go pays cash, not points. The surveys are usually quick to complete, cover a wide range of topics, and you can do them using your mobile phone. Download the app and sign up by filling in the application form. When you have $10 you can draw cash via Paypal.
- Ipsos is a market research company with a mobile research app, which pays you in points for each completed survey. The points are redeemable for rewards.
- iPoll is an app that wants to get opinions through surveys. Some of the surveys may take 15 minutes to complete, while others could be shorter. You are able to choose which you want to undertake. You earn cash which is redeemable for items which may include magazine subscriptions, and Amazon gift codes, among other items.
- Pinecone research pays $3 per survey, and sometimes much higher rates are on offer. Cash is paid via Paypal.
- Swagbucks offer a $5 sign up bonus, and they are highly rated (A+) with the Better Business Bureau. You are required to answer a series of simple questions, and you can easily earn about $5 for approximately 30 minutes work.
- Vip Voice is popular with people who like some gaming action with survey taking. Vip Voice awards points for every survey completed which can lead to possible free holidays and electronic goods. From time they offer a bonus survey that offers a $25 reward, so keep your eyes open for this one.
- Shopkick is a shopping app which pays you to shop in your favorite stores, while earning free gift card rewards.
- Cash King. You can earn money using this app when taking game surveys, and get paid to watch videos. Payment is cash via Paypal, or Amazon gift cards.
- Cash Pirate. Cash Pirate is a survey panel which is fully contained in a mobile app. It is very easy to earn here as all you basically have to do, is download free apps, play free games, complete surveys, and perhaps do some product testing. You can draw cash via Paypal, and you only need a minimum of $2.50 to withdraw.
- Toluna have an app which you are able to use on your mobile phone to complete surveys, and get paid via Paypal.
- Mobile Rewards is an app which allows you to use your smart phone to sign up for free services, chat about products on Facebook, and watch videos on YouTube. The credits you earn can be redeemed for cash via Paypal.
- Quick Thoughts app allows you to share your thoughts via surveys, or you can visit local stores to give your views on their service. You can even attend local events in your area, and give a report on the organization, and attendance figures.
Other money making apps.
If taking surveys is not your game, here a just a few suggestions where you can also make money using apps.
- If you have some unwanted books you want to get rid of, this app can help you sell them. Scan the barcodes with your smartphone and Bookscouter will show you comparisons of payouts from about 20 book buy-back companies. Go for the best offer.
- The Mobee App will pay you to do mystery shopping in your local stores and rate customer service, stock availability etc.
- Foap is an app that helps you to make money by taking photos. You make your own charge per photo, which means that you have the opportunity to make a good profit through Foap.
- This app can assist you to make money by taking photos of your till-slips and receipts. Sign up for a free account, download the mobile app and click on Rebates, to find a stack of great offers. Note that rebates will vary depending on the product and the promotion.
- Cash point is a relatively new app that offers coins in exchange for downloading free games and apps to your device. You can also earn by referring friends and family to Cash Point. You can exchange the coins for cash via Paypal, and Amazon gift cards. This app has received excellent feedback from users.
- Ebates is an app which allows online shoppers to earn cash back from over 1700 stores. Before you shop at an online store, use the Ebates app to see the company’s cash back percentage. The app also allows you to use in store coupons, and is enabled to give price comparisons when you scan an item. This is a real money-saving app, and research has shown that Ebates has already given around $250 million back to its users.
You do not have be a computer genius to make money with apps. As long as you know how to use your device effectively, you can cash in by simply downloading a few applications, which you can do in your free time.
All of the apps recommended can be downloaded free of charge, are reputable, and ready to help you make some extra cash or rewards for your efforts.
Whether you are taking surveys, selling unwanted books, or doing a spell of mystery shopping, these apps can put something extra in your pocket.
Digital devices whether they be iPhones, smart phones, iPads, tablets, androids, or just the humble mobile phone (albeit with a myriad of features) do not come cheaply. Why not let your device work for you and recoup some of the money you may have spent.
Making money from apps is a great, interesting and lucrative way to do it.