Operated By: I-Say
Type of payment: Paypal cash, Amazon gift cards
Payment Delays: 5-8 weeks from the time of redemption
BBB rating: A+
Casro& Link: http://casro.net/directory/company/ipsos-c1303
Mobile Surveys: Yes
WebCam Surveys: Yes
Focus Groups: Yes
Product Reviews: Yes
Additional Info: Operates surveys in over 100 countries worldwide!
Registration (Free, Paid, Invite): FREE
Min Withdraw: $10
Points System:1000 = $10
Points Per Survey: 10-100
Point Expiry: If you unsubscribe
Points for disqualification: Yes
Contest examples: $1000 contest for new members
Contest Requirements: Register to the site!
If you’re going to invest your time in any survey site, IPSOS I-Say is a survey site definitely worth considering.
It’s one of the older survey sites, recently being rebranded from IPSOS to ‘I SAY’. The site now boasts a fully mobile and tablet friendly site, alongside its new member community. Typical earnings are between $50-$100 per month, as well as plenty of opportunity to win additional prizes from one of the largest market research companies in the world.
Is I-say a safe site?
One of the first things people want to know when registering to a new survey website is: Is the site safe? Is it a scam? Surveys are used by millions to earn some extra cash every year, so it’s not really surprising at the level of ‘opportunists’ jumping on the band wagon.
Survey sites rely a large amount on your own personal information, so you want to know that the organisations you are dealing with are safe, as well as following the relevant information protection legislation.
Although the name I-say was only recently adopted, the site existed under the name IPSOS for many years prior. The company delivers over thousands surveys every yearin over 100 countries worldwide, helping it to secure a position as a world leader in market research intelligence. We can conclude I-say is totally legit survey company.
How does I-Say pay its customers?
IPSOS I-Say works on a very simple 1 point = 1 cent basis so it’s easy to see how your rewards will stack up. Each survey pays around 50-400 points and takes about 15 minutes of your time to complete, all ranging from voicing your opinion on the latest products to advertising and what’s on the television.
Even if you don’t qualify for a survey you’ll still get a few points for your time, which is a nice addition to the site, and something that sets it apart from many other survey sites.
What rewards can you get?
ISay pays out in high-street vouchers, such as Amazon ITunes gift cards, as well as the option to cash out in PayPal cash.
The fun part
The clever guys at IPSOS have come up with a novel way of keeping the site fun and engaging, setting them apart from all other surveys. After each completed survey the site offers users to guess the average response from users.
How regular are IPSOS surveys?
IPOSOS is a site that you can trust not only to always pay you, but to give you a good level of surveys. As a company IPSOS conducts in excess of 70 million surveys across the globe each year. As one of the larger survey websites it’s to be expected that users get more regular surveys, and this seems to be the feel from the survey community.
Many users surveyed on popular money saving advice website have reported regularly earning as much as $100 per month through the site, alongside a high success rate of surveys they are able to qualify for. Based on your preferences you could be getting new surveys as regularly as each day. It does seem that the site has become a little less generous with its points in recent years, however that’s not necessarily a reason not to use the site, it still remains a very robust and reliable site.
The IPSOS Community
Completing online surveys can sometimes be a mundane task so I-Say adds a bit of fun with their new I-Say community, a feature which allows users to create their own polls, share and discuss their views on products and the latest news, and much more.
This isn’t necessarily something you should expect to make anything much out of, the real benefits are through the paid surveys, however it can be interesting to get an idea of what other people think, and discuss opinions on every day topics with like minded people.
Is it worth your time?
You now know how much I-Say generally pays its users and how often you can expect to receive surveys, here are some additional reasons for and against the site you should also consider before signing up.
- New member’s automatic prize draw – This gives new users the chance to win prizes just for registering, no other effort required!
- Members loyalty scheme – Rack up extra points just by being active, for each 5 surveys you respond to you will get an extra 30 points, for responding to 100 surveys you’ll net 300 additional points (worth $3).
- Points even if you don’t qualify – One of the hardest aspects of online surveys is the ‘pre-screening’, it can be a bit of a letdown when you don’t fulfil the requirements, most survey sites just leave it at that and you continue on waiting for the next survey. I-Say Is different, they give you points even if you don’t meet the criteria for a survey. A small but otherwise well received reward for your hard effort and time.
- Easy to use site, perfect for beginners & experienced survey users alike – The I Say site is very user friendly and easy to use, even featuring a tablet and mobile friendly site version, something many other survey sites currently lack.
- Huge levels of regular prize draws.
- You can become VIP and make much more.Read more about this on their site.
- Slow paypal payments – Some users have reported the site taking 1-3 weeks to clear Paypal payments, whereas gift cards can take less than 24 hours.
- Can be limited to new signups – Sometimes I-Say is locked up to new signups if the site is oversubscribed meaning you could find yourself unable to join for a while, based on your country of residence.
Summing it all up
Overall I-say can be summed up as the ‘full package’, it’s got everything you would expect from a survey website and then some! The pay is reasonable, it’s very reliable, easy to use and since the parent company IPSOS has been around for over 30 years, you know it’s a site you can trust.