As with any business, paid surveys have a lot of pros as well as a lot of cons. Let’s discuss some of them.
- You can join for free. One of the best things about paid surveys is that you can join up and try them out for free, which means there’s no risk. Let’s say, in the worst case, that you accidentally sign up with a site that turns out to be a scam. The good thing is, even if it is scam, you don’t lose any money because it’s free! The only thing you’re risking is a little bit of your time.
- Paid surveys are easy. All the questions are easy, and anyone can answer them.
- You can work from the comfort of your own home. Who doesn’t love working from home? It’s a dream come true for people who are sick of working in cramped offices or crowded registers.
- You have no set working time and no obligations. By joining up with an online survey site, you won’t have any obligations such as working time or minimum number of surveys to complete per month. You’re absolutely free to do whatever you want. If you want make money, do it. If you don’t want to make money, then don’t. It’s up to you.
- You don’t need any special skills. These companies are interested in hearing the opinion of all kinds of people no matter what gender, age, education, income, profession, and so on. That’s why everyone’s welcome to sign up, no matter what their skill-set is.
- You can start in as little as 10 minutes. Yes, believe it or not, you can start making money right away. All you need to do is to register.
I don’t want to talk too much about the cons of this great opportunity because paid surveys are practically free money for me. Personally, I enjoy this kind of work, but let me just mention several things that not everyone may appreciate.
- You won’t become a millionaire. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers who say that you’ll start making millions online in less than a week. Don’t trust them. Surveys won’t make you a millionaire; they’re just a way to make some extra money. If your intent is to become an Internet millionaire, then I’m sorry, but this blog isn’t for you. You may be asking, “So how much will I make, then?” Actually, payment varies from site to site. I make about $500 – $1,000 per month, but I don’t like to sit in front of my computer all day. I only work part time. If you do this all day, you’ll be able to make more than $1,000. How much more? Try it and see!
- By signing up for all those online survey sites, you’re bound to get some spam mail. If you join a lot of surveys you’ll receive a lot of messages every day. However, there’s an easy solution: just create another email address for registering with these sites.
- The work isn’t too interesting. Frankly, I enjoy completing online surveys, but I’m sure there will be people who think it’s not so interesting. However, if you want to make money, you’ll have to work even if the job isn’t so interesting. Don’t lose hope, though. Some surveys are more interesting than others. For example, some companies may want you to watch movies, or they might send you products to test.