Swagbucks is great, but don’t forget to join at some other awesome sites too!
Take a look at the top-paying survey panels 2020 and find more places to boost your earnings!
Swagbucks is claimed to be one of the biggest & most popular sites that people are using to earn money online. Swagbucks is 100% legit and safe. They not only offers surveys for money but claims to pays their members to search the web, play games, watch videos, answer questions and more…
It’s largely regarded as one of the biggest online survey and “get paid to” sites too and far from any scam site you might find online. They are available in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Iceland.
Towards the end of this article you will also find some helpful advice to help you make the most out of Swagbucks.
Here are 10 facts about Swagbucks (That you probably don’t know)
- Used by Kanye West, Maroon 5 & WWE – Versions of Swagbucks search engine (which rewards users for making web searches), have been used by clients such as Kanye West, Maroon 5 and WWE to reward & engage their fans.
- One of the fastest growing companies in the US – Swagbucks was awarded Los Angeles Business Journal Fast Growing Private Companies in 2013, and it’s easy to see why.
- Swagbucks launched in 2008 and it is 100% legit – You might be surprised to hear that Swagbucks only launched in February 2008, yet it has grown to have one of the largest followings of any “get paid to” or survey site, and has paid out among the most of any of its competitors too.
- Paid over $77 million, this is definitely NOT scam – Swagbuckshave paid out an incredible $77,626,957 (and counting) to their members since launch in just 2008. This is a significant figure and one that is among the highest of any survey panel online, if not the highest.
- Over 10,000,000 members– Over 10 million members can’t be wrong? Surely?Swagbucks continues to draw more and more people into their site every year, it is consistently popular with people looking to make some easy, extra cash with little required skills.Swagbucks also enjoys over 1.9 million Facebook fans and is easily the biggest most popular survey site by social following.
- Low $5 minimum payout– A lot of people give up on paid surveys because of the high minimum withdrawal amounts. With Swagbucks members can cash out their earnings from as little as $5. Once you have reached the minimum $5 with Swagbucks you can choose from 100’s of different rewards, from PayPal cash to Amazon gift cards, iTunes vouchers and much more. A lot of members claim to earn regular rewards with Swagbucks each month, as much as $30, $50, $100 or more, depending on how much time they put in. All for simply searching the web, watching videos, playing games and responding to market research surveys.
- Earn 10% of your friends earnings for life– One of the ways that Swagbucks has been able to grow so quickly is via it’s very generous referral scheme. A lot of survey panels only reward their members once for each referral, for example $1-$5 each time. This is sometimes even limited to a certain number of referrals. With Swagbucks on the other hand, you can refer as many friends as you like, and your earnings are pretty much unlimited! So long as they remain an active member you can continue to earn 10% of whatever they earn, for the duration of their membership. The best part is, once they have signed up, you don’t need to do a single thing. In fact in its first year members referred over 1 million friends to the site in just 9 months.
- Random hourly winners – Swagbucks is very keen to give their members additional chances to earn. If you follow them on Facebook or Twitter, you will know that Swagbucks regularly give out additional points and rewards to their fans. One of the incentives is an hourly prize draw on their blog whereby one lucky member wins 1000 free points.
- One of the top 1000 websites in the world – Swagbucks is one of the top 1000 websites in the world by traffic. At the time of publishing their Alexa.com rank worldwide is 662. If you are unfamiliar with Alexa it is essentially a free service that provides analytics of millions of websites across the internet, Alexa is also owned by Amazon! However if its worldwide ranking wasn’t incredible enough, Swagbuckshas an even more impressive ranking in the US, as high as 197!
- Over 1,000,000 app downloads – The Swagbucks mobile app is one of the most popular “get paid to” and survey mobile apps on the app store. Downloaded by over 1m people.It is easy to use and gives members the ability to earn anywhere, any time of the day.
The Swagbucks mobile app is available on the App Store and Google Play store.
How to Make Much More with Swagbucks
If you want to make the most money possible from Swagbucks, you need to understand the individual ways that you can earn with the site.
Ways to Make Money on Swagbucks:
- Search – Set Swagbucks search as your browser homepage and use it to search the web as you would with Google. Instead you are earning from it too! In-Fact Swagbucks search is powered by Google & Bing, so you’re essentially getting then same results and using the same search engine you already know and love. Searchers are randomly awarded for searches throughout the day, typically between 5-10SB which can be earned up to 3 times per day.
- Swagbucks TV – Swagbucks TV is like a mini-YouTube or Vimeo. You can earn up to 150SB per day watching a variety of the latest videos including entertainment, fashion, cooking, news and technology.
- Playing Games – How many sites do you know that pay you to play games? Swagbucks has a wide variety of flash games that members can play to increase their swagbucks daily. Types of games include: Arcade, Casino, Educational and games.
- Surveys, Polls & Tasks – There are several opportunities to earn from paid surveys with Swagbucks, including daily surveys which payout 70 swagbucks each, you can complete up to 5 of these each day. These take 10 minutes on average, and pay between 70-600 SB on average, more higher paying surveys, some up to $30.
Daily polls are also available under the “answer” tab and give 1SB for each answer given.
- Shop & Earn – You may already be familiar with cashback sites that give you money for shopping online, Swagbucks is no different.Swagbucks are earned for every dollar you spend on popular retail sites.
- Friend Referrals – As mentioned earlier, there is a lot of earning potential with friend referrals. Each friend that you refer to the site will earn you 10% of their earnings for life.
- Mobile app – The Swagbucks mobile app is hugely popular with members, allowing them to earn wherever they go. Shop for local deals, complete surveys, watch fun videos & get paid to search the web, all from your mobile. The Swagbucks mobile app is available on the App Store and Google Play
- Becoming a fan on social media -Swagbucks regularly provide additional opportunities to earn, contests & more through their social media channels. If you want to increase your earnings on the site you should definitely follow them on Facebook & Twitter.
Make sure that you check back to your account regularly to ensure that you don’t miss out on any of the latest offers!
More tips to increase your earnings:
- Turn on “daily goals” – Daily goals help you to keep motivated and give you bonus swag bucks for reaching them. The longer you keep reaching your goals, the more swagbucks you will be rewarded with.
- 7 Straight Days: 30 SB + Daily Bonuses
- 14 Straight Days: 100 SB + Daily Bonuses
- 21 Straight Days: 200 SB + Daily Bonuses
- Full month: 300 SB + Daily Bonuses
- Install the Swagbucks browser toolbar – The Swagbucks toolbar helps you to make the most out of the site at all times.
- Look out for Swagcodes – Swagcodes are redeemable codes which generate different amounts of swag bucks, they are posted on the Swagbucks blog, Twitter, Facebook and across the site each day. Although note that they often have a quick expiry of a few hours, so claim your code quickly! They can be redeemed at the top right of any page on the site.
Should You Join Swagbucks or is it a Scam?
At the end of the day, Swagbucks has been around for a long time (since 2008) and they have pulled 8-digit revenues consistently over the years. They started out with $60 million in initial investor funding and the Fandango CEO was brought in from the start.
In all honesty, there is no reason to question whether Swagbucks is legit or not — they are a high level corporation with no consistent major complaints against them. Swagbucks also has an ‘A+’ rating with the Better Business Bureau; they have been BBB-accredited since 2010.
Without a doubt, you will be happy you joined — sign up to Swagbucks right now!
P.O. Box 70, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267
Los Angeles (Headquarters)
100 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
El Segundo, CA 90245