About Angus Reid Forum.
Angus Reid Forum is Canadian online survey panel launched in 2006, run by Vision Critical. It is well-known market research company. Angus Reid Forum is regarded as Canada’s leading online market research community, giving Canadians the opportunity to take part in surveys and discussions about the brands, products, and services that are in everyday use.
Only Canadians are eligible to sign up with the Angus Reid survey panel.
Some benefits members can enjoy.
- On average members receive 1 to 4 surveys per month.
- Earn survey dollars redeemable for cash, or other rewards, for completed surveys.
- Earn up to 5 survey dollars per completed surveys.
- Some online surveys have the option of being completed on a smartphone device, which means that you can opt to use the phone to complete the survey.
- Cash out and rewards set at $50, or 3000 points.
- They send regular e mails with survey invites.
Angus Reid Forum always protects the privacy of its members, is a legitimate survey panel, and one of the biggest in Canada.
Some panel reviews.
An average rating of 3.5 stars has emerged after 15 reviews. Names have been changed, and reviews are dated from 2014 to 2017.
- I have been with Angus Reid for several years and have redeemed $200 so far. One of the best which works well for me.
- There are not enough surveys on offer. If I am lucky, I get one survey offer every 2 weeks. Fortunately though, the surveys are problem-free and easy to complete, which is different to some other companies I have signed up for.
- Don’t waste your time with Angus Reid Forum. After a very poor experience, I am done with them. The $50 payout threshold is too high, and I suggest a reduction in that figure. I got very few paying survey offers, as they are always looking for panelists to work free, and be entered into a draw. Just not on.
- This is the only site where it has taken more than a year, and I am only halfway to the $50 payout level. Too slow by far.
- Very disappointed. When I got close to $50, I suddenly stopped getting survey offers.
- In spite of the fact that it takes long to reach the $50 threshold, and cash rewards are not all that high, I find the site to be okay overall. Perhaps this is because I was offered a couple of quite high paying surveys in a row. This helped to push up my total.
- Account keeping is poor. When I tried to redeem my dollars, heard nothing and saw nothing. When I enquire, discovered that they had my Aeroplan account for points. I did not request this, was very annoyed.
- Very happy with the service. If you are unhappy with the number of surveys you get, try updating your profile regularly, as they tend to send surveys on what is relevant in your profile. Also do all the little free surveys they send you. Completing these will also influence the paid surveys you get.
- I love this site. It may take a while to build points, but you are always credited for every survey you complete.
2 Bloor Street East
M4W 1A8, Canada