Apperwall is a program that is free to join. You earn rewards by being paid to install apps, test them out, and send an honest review of what you like or disliked about the app. All the apps available to you are free.
Previously only available in the US, UK and Australia, they have now expanded into other countries around the world.
Apperwall is ideal for students, and anyone else who wants to make extra cash working from home. You require an iOS device, android or smartphone to do the reviews.
It is also essential that you have a verified Paypal account for your rewards to be paid.
How Apperwall Works?
Getting started with Apperwall is quite easy.
- The first thing to do is to register an account, which you can do on the website, or via Facebook or another social media site such as Google plus.
- If you registered on a desktop or laptop, you will have use your phone to log onto Apperwall to verify your device. You will be asked to download an app and review it, as a test assignment. Bear in mind that you have to use your device to download apps and complete reviews. Laptops and desktops are not suitable for reviews, although they may be used to sign up.
- As soon as your device is verified, you can log in to your dashboard and have access to all the available apps.
- Assignments do not take long to download and review – just a few minutes of your time. It is advisable to download the app and use it for a while to get a proper feel of it. They want honest reviews, not just a review you might have read and adapted. Reviews should be 100 to 200 words long.
- Once you have submitted your review, Apperwall will approve it within 24 hours, and payment will take place shortly afterwards. From submitting your review to being able to cash out, takes about 72 hours. You must have a Paypal account.
- Remember that your review has to be approved before payment takes place. If Apperwall feel that your review is too short or not detailed enough, it may not be approved. Make sure that your app reviews are of optimal length, and give as much detail as you can.
- If you consistently send in reviews that Apperwall consider to be inadequate, you run the risk of your account being suspended.
The verdict is that signing up is definitely quite painless. You can log onto the Apperwall site with your phone and sign up from wherever you are, and get started.
How You Will Get Paid?
The better your review is, the more you will get paid, but note Apperwall is for making extra money, so you will not get rich! You will earn between 50cents and $3.50 per app review, for just a few minutes of your time. The cash out limit is only $1.50, so if you wanted to, you could actually cash out on a daily basis, depending on how many app reviews you can do.
The Advantages of Apperwall Android Panel
- There is no demerit if you leave a negative review of a particular app. Some folk have the idea that all reviews have to be positive. You only need to give an honest opinion of your experiences, positive or negative.
- They offer a low cash out limit of $1.50 paid to your Paypal account.
- Signing up is free and simple, giving everyone an opportunity to make some extra cash in their spare time.
- The rewards are generous in relation to the time you have to spend doing the reviews.
- You can log in to your dashboard anytime to see what app review offers are available.
- Apperwall have an innovative referral program that will give 10% of your referral’s earnings on an ongoing basis, without it being subtracted from their account. The more friends and family you refer who sign up through your link, the more extra money you can make.
- Apperwall is a legitimate, reliable company, always in search of excellence.
Some Complaints From Panelists?
- Some people have complained that although they claim to be worldwide, they are definitely not available in some countries.
- The customer support are very slow to respond to questions, and in some cases it has taken more than a week to get a reply. This is in spite of the fact that they claim to respond to queries in under an hour.
- There have been complaints from several members who have been unable to withdraw their earnings. There appears to have been technical problems when it came to some members wanting to withdraw their funds. Apparently the customer support have been slow to reply, and sometimes not able to give a valid reason for the delay.
- Others have stated that unless you snag offers as quickly as possible, they tend to disappear from your dashboard.
Apperwall is conducive for both smart phones and android devices. When you log in, they will detect which device you are using, and give you the appropriate offers which are available. They operate on behalf of developers who need a way to get their apps seen by the public. Apperwall earn money from the developers for the reviews which are submitted, and a portion of the money is used to pay you.
The main complaint from members seems to be the lack of response from customer support, and difficulties by several frustrated users to withdraw their cash out earnings.
Nevertheless, for someone who wants to make extra for the pocket, Apperwall is a good site to join. Rated 3.5 stars out of 5.